Table of Content
How to Fix the Fatal Error Maximum Execution time of 30 in PHPMyAdmin - have you ever used phpmyadmin in creating a database? maybe you will have an error like this title. And at the same time, you might panic and ask yourself "How to fix it?". Good, you came to the right article. Because today we will discuss this issue. And maybe this will be the shortest article among my articles on this blog.
Before I explain about "How to Fix the Fatal Error Maximum Execution time of 30 in PHPMyAdmin", maybe I'll explain a little what is "PhpMyAdmin", so for those of you who don't know, now you will know. And for those of you who already know what "PhpMyAdmin" is, you can immediately scroll down.
What is PhpMyAdmin ?phpMyAdmin is a free software based on scripting language PHP that aims to make it easier for us to manage MySQL databases. Without phpMyAdmin, you need to use a terminal to manage your database. Meanwhile, with phpMyAdmin you don't need to have any trouble managing your MySQL database because phpMyAdmin has a graphical user interface.
phpMyAdmin supports many operations of MySQL, MariaDB and Drizzle so that you can use it to manage databases, columns, tables, indexes, users, and more. At the same time, you can also execute any SQL statement directly.
Until now, phpMyAdmin has been translated into 72 languages. PhpMyAdmin itself is 15 years old and won several awards. As mentioned above, you also don't need to worry because phpMyAdmin supports MySQL features such as MySQL users and management privileges, stored procedures and triggers management, server maintenance, tables, and databases, executing, editing, and bookmarking SQL statements anything, and much more.
What are phpMyAdmin FeaturesFollowing are some of the phpMyAdmin features that make this one software widely used:
- phpMyAdmin has a user-friendly and intuitive interface that is easy to learn. That way, people can learn and familiarize themselves with its features easily and quickly.
- phpMyAdmin allows users to use most MySQL functions, including managing databases, running MySQL queries, executing MySQL statements, managing user and permissions and much more.
- You can also import and export data to and from various formats.
- With pre-defined fuctions, you can change the format of data that has been stored
- phpMyAdmin can create a graphics database in PDF format, along with several complex queries assisted by query-by-example.
- Search the database
How to Fix the Fatal Error Maximum Execution time of 30 in PHPMyAdmin
The following below is a way to fix it:
- Access to: xampp \ phpMyAdmin \ config.inc.php.
- Double click the file, you can open the file using notepad or wordpad. but I recommend using WordPad or other text editors besides Notepad.
- After that scroll down and add the following code (without quotes):
- "$ cfg ['ExecTimeLimit'] = 6000;"
- After that you save.
$ cfg ['ExecTimeLimit'] = 6000;Below is an example image of its application:
After that, try to access phpMyAdmin from localhost again and see the results. And "Boommm", now fatal error should be no more.
This article has been completed, hopefully this article can give you benefits. And provide a solution for those of you who may currently experience an error "Fatal Error Maximum Execution time of 30 in PHPMyAdmin". Thank you for visiting my simple blog, see you next time and with other interesting articles.